I often find myself spending a lot of time searching for free Next.js resources whenever I start a new project and they seem to be very difficult to find at times!
I ended up spending a good few days picking out the best free templates (and UI kits) from across the Google and Github and adding them all to this list.
The criteria for my list was that the resource has to be high quality, use latest versions of packages, and open source/MIT license or free.
This is an unorganized list in no particular order. I just wanted to have this for myself next time I start a new project and wanted to share it with all of you so you can bookmark this and save some time!
1. Beautifully designed components built with Radix UI and Tailwind CSS.
- Radix UI Primitives
- Tailwind CSS
- Fonts with @next/font
- Icons from Lucide
- Dark mode with next-themes
2. Ultimate Front-end Template
- Modern Stack (Next.js + TailwindCSS)
- TypeScript support
- Minimal Design
- Dark Mode
3. Personal Site with Next.js 13, TailwindCSS, Framer Motion, Upstash
- Modern Stack (Next.js 13 + app-router)